Our mission is to help create a free, independent and democratic Ukraine where Ukrainians and people of other nationalities will have the right to freely associate and express their will in an open civil society free from corruption.
The Ukrainian Freedom Fund (UFF) is re-activated in response to Russia’s continued, unprovoked, and illegal war of aggression against Ukraine. UFF has achieved the following since Russia’s full-scale invasion on February 24, 2022:
- Collected and operationalized over $360,000 in funds from generous donors all over the world.
- Arranged specialized training for units of the Army and Territorial Defence.
- Established a procurement office in London using free office space with a team of volunteer military and finance professionals dealing directly with manufacturers to get best prices for the materials that Ukraine needs.
- Launched an online logistics platform to coordinate and facilitate procurement, transport, and delivery of goods to the front lines.
- Established a working relationship with NATO commands to avoid duplication of effort and to help commands understand Ukraine.
- Initiated purchase of special humanitarian materials that Ukraine’s defenders desperately need.
- Supported Ukraine’s Territorial Defense Forces with the development and dissemination of information on survival and support of actions to defend against Russian aggression.
- Supplied medical aid directly to wounded Ukrainian defenders.
UFF is currently prioritizing three fundraising campaigns and you may select a specific campaign at checkout or allow UFF to allocate your donation:
- Provide personal protective kits to Ukrainian defenders.
- Provide vehicles for Ukrainian defenders to use as ambulances, supply shuttles, and reliable transport.
- Provide medical aid and surgical tools to Ukrainian defenders.
UFF is a non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) originally established in Kyiv in April of 2014 by Ukrainian and international entrepreneurs in response to the Russo-Ukrainian war and the invasion of Crimea and Donbas. UFF raised over $600,000 and quickly purchased equipment and supplies to support soldiers and their families. UFF’s mission is to support a free, independent, and democratic Ukraine. This is achieved through donations from people all over the world who care about freedom, prosperity, and the preservation of human dignity. 100% of donations go towards assisting Ukrainian defenders.
Our mission is to help create a free, independent, and democratic Ukraine where Ukrainians and people of other nationalities have the right to freely express their will in an open civil society that is free from corruption. UFF's mission is achieved through the collection of donations from people all over the world who care about freedom, prosperity, and peace in Ukraine and the preservation of human dignity.
Ukrainian Freedom Fund activities have been officially endorsed by the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine (NSDC), the National Guard of Ukraine, the EU-Ukraine Business Council, the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, the European Business Association, and by many other esteemed organizations. UFF utilizes Crowe Services for auditing and transparency.
Please consider donating today.